Key functions of the Company’s Corporate Secretary are to:
- organise the preparation and hold general meetings of the Company's shareholders;
- ensure the work of the Board of Directors and its committees;
- contribute to the implementation of the Company’s information disclosure policy;
- provide the storage of Company's corporate documents;
- ensure the interaction with the Company's shareholders;
- prevent corporate conflicts;
- ensure Company’s interaction with authorities, registrar, and other traders of the securities market;
- ensure the implementation of procedures prescribed by the Russian legislation and the Company’s internal documents, which guarantee exercising of the rights and legitimate interests of shareholders and monitor compliance;
- inform the Board of Directors about any detected violations of Russian laws, as well as breaches of any provisions of the Company’s internal documents, compliance with which falls under the competence of the Corporate Secretary;
- contribute to improvement of the Company's corporate governance system and practices.
To ensure independence, the Company's corporate secretary is subordinate to the Company's Board of Directors. There were no cases of conflict of interest in the work of the Company's Corporate Secretary. The Corporate Secretary’s duties are provided for by the Regulation on the Corporate Secretary of PJSC TransContainer.The document is available on the Company’s official website.
Since August 2019, the functions of the Corporate Secretary are vested in the Head of the Corporate Governance Department Andrey Bobonin.