PJSC TransContainer conducts its procurement activities in accordance with the Regulation on Procurement, the updated version of which was approved by the Company’s Board of Directors on 30 April 2020. Procurement announced before approval of the revised Regulation on Procurement were implemented in accordance with standards effective at the moment of announcement.
In December 2019, the rights to the controlling stake in PJSC TransContainer were transferred to LLC Delo-Center, so from that moment the Company’s procurement activities are not subject to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No.223-FZ dated 18 July 2011 “On Procurement of Goods, Works and Services by Certain Types of Legal Entities”. At the same time, the main objectives and principles of the procurement activities set out in the said law have been preserved in the Regulation on Procurement of the Company.
- creating the conditions for timely and complete satisfaction of the Company’s product needs, including ones for commercial use, with the necessary indicators of price, quality and reliability;
- efficient use of funds used to purchase such products;
- market pricing for purchased products and contributing to the reasonable reduction of Company’s costs;
- expanding procurement opportunities and encouraging participation in the Company’s procurement;
- developing fair competition;
- ensuring transparency in procurement;
- preventing corruption and other abuses.
- intended and efficient use of funds allocated for purchasing goods, works and services (taking into account their life cycle cost, where applicable), and implementation of cost-cutting initiatives of the Company;
- availability of procurement information;
- equality and fairness, with no discrimination or unreasonable restrictions on competition among the participants;
- compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
In 2020, the Company posted information on 298 procurement procedures (lots) with total amount of RUB 36.9 billion (hereinafter – excluding VAT).
As a result of the procurement procedures provided by the Regulation on Procurement, contracts with total amount exceeding RUB 35.8 billion were signed in 2020, including contracts for transportation and freight forwarding and terminal services – more than RUB 26 billion.
The vast majority of suppliers of goods, works and services are residents of the Russian Federation, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The share of Russian suppliers among the TransContainer’s counterparties under contracts concluded in 2018-2020