At the moment, TransContainer is working on systematisation of strategic goals in the field of human resources management.
Based on the TransContainer’s Strategy, the Company outlines the main long-term objectives in the field of human resources management:
- ensure a competitive level of productivity;
- attract, hire and retain competitive specialists;
- ensure a system of continuous training for the staff;
- ensure the development of employees who meet the profile of the position and professional standards;
- improve the remuneration system that contributes to the achievement of the Company’s goals.
Directions of work with staff:
- selection, adaptation, training, development, assessment and formation of HR pool;
- implementation of HR policy in accordance with the TransContainer Strategy;
- management of the pay system and motivation of employees, effective functioning of the KPI system, development of labour standards, development and monitoring of implementation of the obligations of the Collective Agreement;
- management of social guarantees of employees, administration of benefits and compensations provided by the Collective Agreement (material assistance and/or compensation, voluntary health insurance, provision of health resort treatment, non-state pension for employees, implementation of the housing programme).
PJSC TransContainer is guided by:
- labour laws of the Russian Federation;
- HR Management Policy;
- Code of Business Ethics;
- regulations of the Company;
- Collective Agreement.